| < February >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vologda in February is very cold at -10.8 °C (12.56 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.4mm (1in) of H2O precipitates .
- In February the heavens above Vologda are really dreary having an average of only 1:54 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:03 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:10.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vologda February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vologda, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vologda: