Vs > Pelly Bay, Nt
Vologda vs Pelly Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Vologda vs Pathein, Myanmar
Vologda vs Bergen - Florida, Norway
Vologda vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Vologda vs Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Sao Simao, Brazil
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Volterra, Italy
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Ghedi, Italy
Evansville, In vs Hokonui Forest
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Seattle, Washington
Enugu vs Birni N’Konni
Longreach Post Office vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador
- The distance between Vologda, Russia and Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 5,243 km or 3,258 mi.
- To reach Vologda in this distance one would set out from Pelly Bay, Nt bearing 32.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Vologda bearing 157.3° or SSE .
- Vologda has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Pelly Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Vologda is in or near the boreal moist forest biome whereas Pelly Bay, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 17.7 °C (31.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Vologda. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 341.8 mm (13.5 in) more which is equivalent to 341.8 l/m² (8.39 US gal/ft²) or 3,418,000 l/ha (365,407 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9° higher in Vologda than in Pelly Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Vologda relative to Pelly Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pelly Bay, Nt vs Vologda
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Vologda vs Saga, Japan
Vologda vs Tot’Ma, Russia
Vologda vs Goldsboro, Nc, Usa
Vologda vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Beeville, Tx, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Nikko vs Manston
Porto Uniao vs Harnosand
Qingdao vs Quebec City, Quebec
Bambesa vs Triunfo
Vologda vs Pelly Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Vologda
Climate Guides for Locations near Pelly Bay, Nt
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 722.3 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.4 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 191.6 kms (119.1 miles) NW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) W
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 953.3 kms (592.4 miles) WNW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 790.9 kms (491.5 miles) W
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 951.3 kms (591.2 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 568.9 kms (353.5 miles) S
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 966.1 kms (600.4 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 930.1 kms (578 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) SE